Re: [council] RrSG Statement on RAA Talks

No, it obviously is not agreed to by the registrars.  Nor is it particularly
helpful to portray a top-down capability to unilaterally amend the agreement as
a "compromise" to the unilateral termination clause.  Replacing one bad idea
with a different bad idea is no compromise.

ICANN further has not indicated why the registrars' statement regarding the
current status of the matter was not posted.  It's here for your reference:

http://icannregistrars.org/calendar/announcements.php