Re: [council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council
  • From: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:29:35 +0000
  • Cc: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=C01mkS+4NZXo5URcFKBtGE364lX+M9pWs+HkA4bcy+8=; b=h80NFk7pmmiKOD0oImQsor9iFMP7D4i26nRJRoWI32bv5mjb5QpxXKxEr5FWknuBew KKKNxElyb/zxwq/DLcy7sjtVjoy8WHN5YviSC4yK+VwAraVAIr0RNDlWzvrwnYiXTDTO jeVhPNehGl7QReeccieSlRi1fe/vxyHOAg44LWrEUHa0xbBLxzcLAJlhENIsO2Onkntj Dr3QIu/MU2R1Y2M3iKkQQPJzKCROLWWi1uCs2gXxqCZGyBTzd8pxqUDa36EOQenzdslL DnmNCyGofGhCKmKu/TYD+MLToykdWAeLcFwi4XiQaUGAJRQgOFm9E4VDvVDFEZwcw6iW RvQA==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great, I'm just happy if it is finally approaching resolution!