[council] URGENT: Topics for Beijing weekend session

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] URGENT: Topics for Beijing weekend session
  • From: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:18:16 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All --

I'm working now to organize the agendas for our time in Beijing.  I would like
to ask specifically for any matters or issues you'd like included in our
weekend work agenda -- I apologize for having to press but planning is well
under way by staff and resources are already tight.

So if you would, please send me items of interest you'd like to have considered
for the agenda as soon as possible.  I need to turn an agenda draft back to
staff very quickly.

FYI, here are items staff has suggested, or has received requests for, thus far:

- New gTLD update
- SSAC update
- IGO-INGO PDP review
- IETF update
- Thick Whois PDP discussion
- SCI status update
- IRTP Part D PDP update
- gTLD Directory Services update

We are also slotting in weekend sessions with the Board and GAC, though this is
subject to confirmation.  Our lunch meeting with the ccNSO is penciled for
Monday.

Finally, we have a brainstorm session tentatively scheduled for Saturday
morning.

Thanks for your contributions.  Feel free to mail back on or off list.

Thanks --

Mason