Re: [council] Request to GNSO on "closed generic" strings.
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Request to GNSO on "closed generic" strings.
- From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 22:51:42 -0500
- In-reply-to: <263EE96C7DADD44CB3D5A07DBD41D0E83DFA6A3B@bne3-0002mitmbx.c orp.mit>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <263EE96C7DADD44CB3D5A07DBD41D0E83DFA6A3B@bne3-0002mitmbx.corp.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Note the March 7 close of this comment period (and apparently no
reply period) when GNSO input is requested. Alan
At 05/02/2013 09:17 PM, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
PS, I somehow missed some text below:
Resolved (2013.02.02.NG02), the New gTLD Program Committee directs
the President and CEO to, concurrently with the opening of the
public comment forum, request the GNSO to provide guidance on the
issue of "closed generic" TLDs if the GNSO wishes to provide such
guidance. Guidance on this issue is requested to be provided by
the close of the public comment forum.