RE: [council] Action Items

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Action Items
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:04:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

A reminder that there was a group of councillors who volunteered at the last
meeting to advance the development of our response to the ICANN CEO's letter
on the Strawman proposals.

The deadline for final response to Fadi is 22nd February so we really need
to move this forward.

Action Item:

The Council agreed that further work on Mason Cole's initial draft letter of
14 December 2012 was needed. Councillors are invited to join the small group
of volunteers, Mason Cole,Zahid Jamil, Brian Winterfeldt , John Berard and
Maria Farrel to revise the letter to meet the desired deadline for input no
later than 22 February 2013.

Thanks.

Jonathan