[council] ATRT2 Endorsements
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] ATRT2 Endorsements
- From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:28:54 -0000
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac3vJE7ufoZ/iIwCQ3mQCRHGhedkZg==
Please be reminded of the following deadlines with respect to the GNSO
nominees and endorsement of candidates to the ATRT2.
. 14 January 2013 - Deadline to submit applications
. 28 January 2013 - SO/ACs reveal the names of endorsed candidates
. 15 February 2013 - Selectors announce the composition of the
. Early March 2013 - Kick-off meeting
Given that the application deadline is 14 January 2013 and yet we need to
reveal endorsed candidates by 28 January 2013, we need a meeting between
The 17 January 2013 Council meeting is probably too soon after 14 January to
consider candidates for endorsement so I have in mind that we will need to
meet to consider this specific issue.
Given the January meetings - the regional registry / registrar meeting in
Amsterdam and the NCPH meeting in LA - we have a very tight window. 21
January 2013 looks most suitable.
I hope we will be able to work together to meet this tight deadline and look
forward to your assistance with this.