Re: [council] Final Issue Report on IRTP Part D

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Final Issue Report on IRTP Part D
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 02:59:53 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apologies, I just realised that I attached word version of the Final Issue
Report instead of the draft motion on the initiation of a PDP. Here is the
right document.

With best regards,

Marika

From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday 8 January 2013 11:30
To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [council] Final Issue Report on IRTP Part D

Dear All,

Please find attached for your consideration the Final Issue Report on the
Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D. For your convenience, I've also
attached a draft motion on the initiation of a PDP on this topic. Furthermore,
as the topics are straightforward and to avoid additional delays, you may want
to consider approving the charter for the PDP WG at the same time as
considering the initiation of a PDP as was also done for IRTP Part C. To this
end, you will find another draft motion attached.

With best regards,

Marika