[council] New Year

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New Year
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:19:16 -0000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

A brief note to wish all GNSO Councillors a good year ahead.

As we start the first full week of the new calendar year, I expect things
will start to get busy.

I have had a good break and I hope that all of you have managed some good
time with family and friends over the holiday season.

Personally, I am very much looking forward to working with you all in the
same constructive and positive sprit that we closed off 2012 with.

Best wishes,

Jonathan