[council] Draft initial letter to the GAC

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft initial letter to the GAC
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:58:29 -0000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

As agreed yesterday, I have prepared a draft interim response to the GAC
which I would like to send out today.

I believe it to be factual and would like to send it out asap and as is if
possible.  If you have any significant reservations, please let me know.

Failing that, I will send it.

Thank-you again for a productive meeting yesterday which I felt was
conducted very constructively by all who participated.

Jonathan