[council] Draft reply to Fadi

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft reply to Fadi
  • From: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:11:47 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Council colleagues --

I have taken the liberty of drafting a reply to Fadi's request for Council
advice on the BC/IPC request for more RPMs.  Jonathan and I have spoken about a
process from here and I am happy to keep the pen for possible suggestions and
edits.  Speaking for myself, though I realize the holidays are fast approaching
I would hope we can get a communication to Fadi expeditiously.

Many thanks --

Mason