[council] GNSO Council call - 20 Decmber 2012

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council call - 20 Decmber 2012
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:29:45 -0000
  • Cc: "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julia Charvolen" <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gisella Gruber" <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

We have a full agenda for our call next week.  In addition, some of the
issues for discussion are substantial and Councillors will no doubt wish to
make their and/or their respective Group/Constituency positions clear on the
various points.

Conscious of the above, I suggest we allow for contingency of additional
time for the meeting.  I have in mind a 30 minute extension to the currently
planned time slot.
I will be mindful of the initially allocated 2 hours and if we can complete
in time, good.  However, I suggest that you make best efforts to provide for
up to 60 minutes extension.

I will assume you can accommodate an extension for up to a maximum of 60
minutes unless you indicate to the contrary.

If you do wish to indicate that you cannot accommodate up to 60 minutes,
please indicate if you can accommodate 30 minutes or 0 minutes.

Thank-you.

Jonathan