[council] TR: ATRT 2 - GNSO candidate

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: ATRT 2 - GNSO candidate
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:52:57 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

De : Alice Jansen
Envoyé : lundi 10 décembre 2012 10:50
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : ATRT 2 - GNSO candidate

Dear Glen,

For your information -

This is to notify that we have received an application from Thomas Barrett who
wishes to represent the GNSO on the Accountability and Transparency Review Team
2 (ATRT 2).
Should you wish to compile the GNSO applications on a GNSO wiki page, you will
find Thomas Barrett's documents attached to this email. Kindly note that URLs
are also available on the ATRT 2 applications webpage:
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications.
Tom provided GNSO information in addition to his CV, letter and statement of
interests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Very best regards

Alice