[council] FW: ATRT 2 application

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: ATRT 2 application
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:01:27 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen Sent: jeudi 29 novembre 2012 05:54

Dear Glen,

For your information -

This is to notify that we have received an application from Marie-Laure
Lemineur who wishes to represent the GNSO on the Accountability and
Transparency Review 2 (ATRT 2).

Should you wish to compile the GNSO applications on a GNSO wiki page (I
recall this is something you did for previous reviews), you will find links
to Marie-Laure's documents on the ATRT 2 applications webpage:
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications

Kindly note that Wednesday, 5 December ? 23:59 UTC is the deadline for
interested individuals to submit their application (announcement:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-14nov12-en.htm).

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Very best regards

Alice

--