RE: [council] GNSO Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG
- To: "'Thomas Rickert'" <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO Council List'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG
- From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:23:29 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac3D9mW/WmRLW8sbSq6aK0Bs+zlfngAF+7LX
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG
I do not believe it can or should be you given what the role of the Council is.
Part of the role is to be a check and balance on the Chair. I would be happy
to serve in this role so we keep the sanctity of the role of the Liaison.
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Sent from iPad. Please excuse any typos.
From: Thomas Rickert [mailto:rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 07:32 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: GNSO Council List
Subject: [council] GNSO Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG
during the last GNSO Council Call we have not discussed whom to appoint as GNSO
Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG. I am willing to do that. Please let me
know if there are any other volunteers or objections against this by the end of