[council] IRTP Part C GNSO Council Recommendations Report to the ICANN Board

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] IRTP Part C GNSO Council Recommendations Report to the ICANN Board
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 00:31:27 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Apologies, I just realised this message was stuck in my outbox, and even
though it is past the deadline, I'm hoping the GNSO Council may still want
to consider this item as part of its consent agenda for the upcoming
meeting.

Attached you will find the proposed IRTP Part C Recommendations Report to
the ICANN Board for your approval. As you may have seen, as required by the
ICANN Bylaws, a public comment forum has now been opened prior to ICANN
Board consideration of these recommendations (see
https://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/irtp-c-recommendations-22oct12-
en.htm). Comments may be submitted until 12 November, followed by a reply
period, if appropriate.

With best regards,

Marika