From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:15 PM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Q&A session with council chair candidates

All,

for (late) preparation of this session it may be helpful to collect questions
in advance. I'm asking you to put candidate questions to the list which could
be used by the session leader for a structured Q&A session.

I'll ask the following:

*         How would you prioritize council workload in order to achieve working
results in an effective way?
*         How do you see a GNSO (council) role re outreach activities?
*         How do you think the GNSO/council is represented best towards other
ICANN bodies?

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich