AW: [council] Re: GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.

  • To: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] Re: GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:51:37 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Cc: <nom-comm-2012@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand this interpretation as well - but it is based on the old bylaws.

The NomCom webpage http://nomcom.icann.org/bylaws.htm makes reference to
portions of the ICANN Bylaws relating to the Nominating Committee and displays
the old version.
The current version you can find on
http://www.icann.org/en/about/governance/bylaws#X.

I wonder whether this may impact future NomCom discussions on ICANN management
selections.

Suggestion: staff should update this webpage.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich