[council] Tell Us What You Think: Meeting Guide Survey

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Tell Us What You Think: Meeting Guide Survey
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 02:00:46 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-3-13jul12-en.htm
Tell Us What You Think: Meeting Guide Survey

ICANN staff publishes a printed meeting guide for each of its three annual
public meetings. We are reviewing this practice and want your feedback. If you
attended ICANN 44 in Prague, we ask that you please fill out this short survey
on how useful you find the printed guide. Could the same information be
provided in other ways, such as through a PDF on the meetings website? Would
that be preferable?
[cid:image001.png@01CD6666.EA550470]

The survey contains seven questions, one broken into multiple parts so that we
can evaluate your satisfaction with different components of the guide. Thank
you for sharing your views with us.

View the ICANN 44 Meeting
Guide<http://prague44.icann.org/meetings/prague2012/meeting-guide-13jun12-en.pdf>
 [PDF, 4.32 MB]