Re: [council] [gnso-consumercci-dt] GNSO / GAC Session in Prague

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] [gnso-consumercci-dt] GNSO / GAC Session in Prague
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:47:31 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Thomas.

So far, there has been no disagreement voiced on this list with sending this
letter. I can therefore confirm that I have put this on the consent agenda for
our June 7 meeting. I will be asking the Council to approve my sending of the
letter as proposed.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager