Re: [council] GNSO Website

  • To: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Website
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:23:29 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for some excellent suggestions Bill, which I think should be carried
over into the Prague session on the site if there is one so that a list of
enjoying site improvements can be worked on.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Head of Domain Operations