[council] Fwd: Invitation to ICANN Academy WG

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: Invitation to ICANN Academy WG
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:51:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Please see the follow-up message below from Olivier.

I would be happy to follow this group on behalf of the Council if everyone is
OK with that.

Would anyone be opposed to me representing the Council on this group?

As a reminder, we have a discussion point on Alac's ICANN academy scheduled for
our next teleconference call.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :