[council] New Friday schedule

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New Friday schedule
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:49:12 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

On the subject of the new Friday schedule, please see below a response from
Steve to a comment I made as part of the discussion around this on the ICANN
Chairs' list.

I asked Steve if it was OK to share his response with the Council and he agreed.

IMO, this response adds a lot of context to our possible discussions on the
matter.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :