[council] TAS Interruption - Update (19 April 2012)

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TAS Interruption - Update (19 April 2012)
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 05:26:32 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-19apr12-en.htm
TAS Interruption - Update (19 April 2012)
Statement by Akram Atallah, COO

ICANN continues to test the solution that we have developed for the glitch in
the new gTLD application system, or TAS.

We are also taking steps to improve system performance when the system reopens,
and sifting through the data so that we can notify all applicants whether they
have been affected.

Yesterday we promised to provide more information, and today we have prepared a
video interview with Jeff Moss, ICANN's Vice President and Chief Security
Officer<http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/video/cso-tas-19apr12-en>,
 answering questions about the glitch.

Thank you for your patience as we work to reopen the application system.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org