[council] Re: 2 questions about our Council agenda

  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: 2 questions about our Council agenda
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:51:14 +0200
  • Cc: Neuman Jeff <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John,

Thanks for your questions. I am copying the Council list.

On item 3, that is a discussion for the meeting itself. This agenda item stems
from the Council's decision, taken in CR, to delay on this PDP. We are acting
on that decision.

On item 5, this was proposed by one of the VCs. It is a question being asked.
Once again, I would suggest that we not preempt the very discussion we are
trying to have by starting it now, but instead have it during the call. If
there is no topic here, then that is what our minutes for the meeting will say
and we can all move on. But the Council may welcome the chance to discuss this.

Stéphane