[council] TR: Statement of interest

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: Statement of interest
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:44:04 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

Below is a short statement of interest.  Hopefully I will have editing rights
to the wiki soon.

Best,
Robin

I am Executive Director of IP Justice an international civil liberties
organization that promotes balanced intellectual property rights.  I also run a
private legal practice in which I represent a wide range of clients regarding
their intellectual property rights, Internet and domain name legal matters. I
have advised clients on trademark protection strategies for the Internet and
have assisted clients with preparations for the new gTLD program.