Re: [council] Letter from ICANN CEO to USA Federal Trade Commission

Thanks Bruce,

Not speaking as GNSO Chair, but as a representative of the community we both
stem from, I can tell you that the registrars find the notion, highlighted in
the letter, that ICANN already knows what the outcome of the RAA negotiations
to be questionable.

Putting my GNSO Chair hat back on, I note with satisfaction Rod's mention of
the extensive work the GNSO currently has underway on WHOIS. The community
members and the staff team led by Liz Gasster that have dedicated substantial
time and effort to this work will, I am sure, appreciate his words.

Thanks,

Stéphane