[council] New RrSG officers

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New RrSG officers
  • From: "Mason Cole" <mcole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:03:22 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Council colleagues --

I'd like to update the council regarding recently concluded RrSG elections for
Chair and Vice Chair.

Gray Chynoweth has been elected Chair.  He will serve the remainder of the term
to which I was elected last May, ending on May 31, 2012.  Gray is general
counsel of Dyn, Inc., and is a neighbor of Mary Wong in New Hampshire here in
the U.S. : )

Matt Serlin has been elected Vice Chair.  He will serve the remainder of the
term to which Statton Hammock was elected (Statton left the employ of a
registrar and thus had to step down), also ending May 31, 2012.  Matt is an
executive with MarkMonitor and is located in Boise, Idaho, in the U.S.

Both took office at the conclusion of the election on Monday of this week.  And
since Matt served as our Secretary, we will soon have to conduct another
election to fill that position.

Gray and Matt are very interested in continuing collaborative work with the
council, and I encourage all councilors to get to know them both.

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating!!

Mason