[council] TR: Conflict statement

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: Conflict statement
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:48:49 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my conflict statement for the GNSO.

Thanks --

Mason Cole - Registrar Stakeholder Group

I am principal of 5x5 Communications LLC, a communications and policy
consultancy in the United States.  In that capacity, I represent
NameKing.com<http://fijiexchange/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://NameKing.com>,
 an accredited domain name registrar in Los Angeles, and I am its Registered
Representative.  NameKing is owned by
Oversee.net<http://fijiexchange/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://Oversee.net>,
which is a member of the Registrar Stakeholder Group.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, in possession of or have/had access to
Registry Proprietary Information or Registry Sensitive Information.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org