[council] TR: Conflict statement
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] TR: Conflict statement
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:48:49 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcyQ1uHOh2VLJCZmQYyGMOzkjz7iAQAA0xTg
- Thread-topic: Conflict statement
Here is my conflict statement for the GNSO.
Mason Cole - Registrar Stakeholder Group
I am principal of 5x5 Communications LLC, a communications and policy
consultancy in the United States. In that capacity, I represent
an accredited domain name registrar in Los Angeles, and I am its Registered
Representative. NameKing is owned by
which is a member of the Registrar Stakeholder Group.
I am not now, nor have I ever been, in possession of or have/had access to
Registry Proprietary Information or Registry Sensitive Information.
Glen de Saint Géry