Re: [council] Fwd: eco reception
- To: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Fwd: eco reception
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:14:15 +0200
- Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB609EBAE981@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <BCD8F6F2-C165-4193-8E80-135B590B004F@anwaelte.de> <F5575F7A-A641-4510-A444-7BDF1A61CDAA@indom.com> <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB609EBAE981@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The point, as far as I'm concerned, is doing GNSO outreach.
As for the other questions, I'll let Thomas answer if he wants to.
If me doing a 10-minute talk on the way the GNSO works is going to give rise to
suspicions, rather than constructive comments on how this can help improve
awareness of what the GNSO Council does, I'm happy not to do it.
Are you objecting to me doing it? Do others feel I should not do it? Please let
me know asap. It's because I have been invited in my capacity as Chair that I
wanted to give the Council prior warning in case this posed a problem to some.
Le 19 oct. 2011 à 17:56, Adrian Kinderis a écrit :
> I don’t get it.
> What’s the point? Who is the audience of the reception etc...
> It doesn’t make sense to me.
> Adrian Kinderis
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
> Sent: Wednesday, 19 October 2011 6:09 PM
> To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Council
> Subject: [council] Fwd: eco reception
> FYI, I have been invited by Thomas Rickert and ECO to give a brief 10 minute
> introduction to the GNSO at their reception, happening here in Dakar on
> Début du message réexpédié :
> De : Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Objet : eco reception
> Date : 19 octobre 2011 15:25:15 HAEC
> À : Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
> Dear Stéphane,
> please find below the invitation to the eco reception on Monday, which eco is
> doing to send out shorty.
> Your short address does not need to take longer than 10 mins. I have called
> it "GNSO - A Brief Introduction to Current and Future Challenges".
> I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.