[council] Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 14:00:56 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

As requested by the GNSO Council, I am pleased to submit for your review and
consideration, the Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP.

This Final Report takes into account the many submissions received during the
Public Comment Forum on the Preliminary Issue Report, as well as the GAC
Statement on the UDRP recently delivered to the GNSO Council.

We look forward to further dialogue with the Council regarding the
recommendations contained in the Final Issue Report in Dakar.

All the Best,

Margie
_________

Margie Milam