RE: [council] Motion from the RrSG

  • To: alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] Motion from the RrSG
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:46:09 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be clear, the only reason the last RAA revisions were done that way
is because Registrars agreed to it. There should be no confusion between
Consensus Policy issues and amendments to the RAA that do not fall with
those issues. We maintain that the RAA cannot be otherwise amended
without Registrar approval. But I hope we don't let that argument derail
what we are trying to do here.

Tim