From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rafik Dammak
Sent: Friday, 19 August 2011 11:39 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] JAS update and deadline

Dear fellow-councillors,

while the JAS WG members are working hard on drafting the final report with all
difficulties(commitment during summer holidays etc) , I am sending this email
to kindly ask for consideration to push back the gnso confcall planned for 8th
September (or considering special call) and also delaying for few days the
deadline for finalizing the report. a webinar for icann community is also
planned to make it more easy to get a  fast track on the report updates
(knowing that is also another workload for WG members).helping the discussion
among councillors and their respective SG/C regarding the report.

I will be glad to  get your feedback and answer your questions.

Best,

Rafik