RE: [council] A Senegal travel question

  • To: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane_Van_Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] A Senegal travel question
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:37:07 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the “hub” happened once before.....Nairobi perhaps???

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx<diana.ramsay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC3FE0.64568E00]    [cid:image002.jpg@01CC3FE0.64568E00]
EQUIS accredited for 5 years