[council] Standing Committee on improvements implementation

  • To: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Standing Committee on improvements implementation
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 21:42:53 +0200
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stéphane,

Herewith I let you know that I have been elected chair of the Standing
Committee on improvements implementation for a two years term. According to the
Working Group guidelines 2.1.4.2 "the newly elected Chair will act on a
provisional basis until the Chartering Organization has confirmed the
appointment."

I'm asking you as chair of the Chartering Organization to initiate the
confirmation process.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich