Re: [council] Singapore Dinners

  • To: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Singapore Dinners
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:51:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As co-organizer of the dinner with Glen, I'm happy to arrange for either
Saturday or Sunday night - we are still waiting for the Board to confirm if,
after our scheduled Saturday meeting with them, they will be available to have
dinner with us that evening. Hopefully we will be able to confirm one way or
the other by this week, but in the meantime if you prefer a Saturday evening
dinner (in the event we don't do a Board dinner) please follow Adrian's lead
and post your preference to the list,

And while I'm on the subject - since much of Singapore cuisine revolves around
seafood and meat - may I ask that you let me know if you have any dietary
restrictions/preferences, whether for religious, health or just personal
preference reasons?

Thanks!
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>