Re: [council] Change to Sunday schedule in Singapore

Thanks Mary.

We may have to think about clearing our schedule on the Sunday afternoon as
people may want to attend the GAC/Board meeting.

Unfortunately, it looks like the GAC/Board discussions will continue to disrupt
the rest of the community's work in Singapore, but as it looks like we are
nearing the finish line, I would expect many people in the GNSO community,
including Councillors of course, to want to attend this Sunday June 19 meeting.

Stéphane

Le 21 mai 2011 à 00:28, <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
: