AW: [council] Re: Second Milestone Report of the JAS CWG

  • To: <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] Re: Second Milestone Report of the JAS CWG
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:49:33 +0200
  • Cc: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rafik!

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

        Von: Rafik Dammak [mailto:rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx]
        Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Mai 2011 04:24
        An: Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich
        Cc: stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx; carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx;
council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

        sorry for delay, as I replied in adobeconnect chat during the council
call, we are going to send you WG responses on your questions.

        Best,

        Rafik

        2011/5/20 <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>

                Rafik,

                Eric B,-W. has once sent me an answer to Q. 3.2.
                As all questions from Stéphane as well as the RySG have been
answered - can I also expect answer to my other questions?

                Thanks and kind regards
                Wolf-Ulrich