RE: [council] Bundling of IDN versions of TLDs

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] Bundling of IDN versions of TLDs
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:25:44 -0700
  • Cc:
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As noted, this has come up a few times already earlier. So far there
hasn't been any practical soution offered to mitigate the potential for
gaming and/or anti-competitive applications. It is a little late to try
and resolve this now as it's clear it is a complicated issue that would
take considerable time to resolve.

Tim