[council] Joint ccNSO-GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG) Final Report on Single Character IDN TLDs

  • To: Peter Dengate Thrush <peter.dengatethrush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Joint ccNSO-GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG) Final Report on Single Character IDN TLDs
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:21:38 +0200
  • Cc: Lesley Cowley <lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Peter,

At its April 7, 2011 teleconference meeting, the GNSO Council approved the
JIG's Final Report as referenced in the subject line of this email. (See item 6
of the meeting minutes here:
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/minutes-council-07apr11-en.htm).

The ccNSO Chair Lesley Cowley has today confirmed to me that the ccNSO has also
approved this report.

As such, I am sending this report to you as Chairman of the ICANN Board.

The report can be found here:
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/jig-final-report-30mar11-en.pdf

Best,

Stéphane