Re: [council] Re: Second Milestone Report of the JAS CWG

  • To: KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: Second Milestone Report of the JAS CWG
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 23:11:23 +0900
  • Cc: stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx, carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=mRrYqyqmu0EqAMWBh3+NGeABidjaPgDGQ5KvR7RVStE=; b=cb4EDtS50oJ/EBw9YtE6qJUqYiuj7kJhGSMz+awAZIzvNKLGu0n9E8Owud9hEPUZIA hDV5goF4tEQEI1tsKvACSeg7NGEy9HZu0QP1xpE2iWGDCrCll7pGTk6UCMK2ohLWY0wP qHefPBePXxwQJuyYlPq0mjpdf8wwHMdBgJpf4=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Thank you for response,  your questions and those from Stephane will be
answered and the answers will be sent to the list.

Best,

Rafik