        Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
        Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011 14:59
        An: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO
        Betreff: [council] Re: Draft message to the Board

        Hi all,

        I've tried to make a note of the comments so far and adapt my draft as
required.

        I've taken the references to the dates out and added Wolf's suggested
sentence.

        Please let me know what you think.

        Stéphane

        Dear Peter,

        The Board has received the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support
Working Group ( JAS WG)'s Second Milestone Report which was sent to it by ALAC.
We understand that this report has not yet been approved by ALAC.

        The GNSO Council wishes to highlight the fact that it has not approved
this report yet either. In fact, the Council has only just received it.

        As one of the two chartering organisations of the JAS WG, the GNSO is
keen to ensure that the Board understands the nature of the report that it has
been sent, and the circumstances under which it received it.

        This report is for information purposes only and not intended to
initiate any Board action at this time.

        I would be grateful therefore, if you could convey the GNSO Council's
message to the Board.

        Best,

        Stéphane Van Gelder
        GNSO Council Chair