AW: [council] Draft message to the Board

  • To: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] Draft message to the Board
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:58:25 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand the major concern with the process that ALAC (staff) did provide
the report to the board is - and that's my concern as well - that the board may
be mislead in assuming they could act upon.

Since this is not the case our message should clearly point it out by saying:
"This report - not yet approved by both chartering organizations (ALAC and
GNSO) - is for information only and not intended to initiate any board action."

I think such or a similar statement should be supported by ALAC, too.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich