RE: [council] Re: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] Re: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 06:22:04 -0700
  • Cc:
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NCA's are not a SG, they are all independent. The assignment to a house
should not mean they are aligned somehow. So I agree with Stephane,
except that since they are independent how do we comfirm that the NCA
that is made proxy is voting as directed by the absent NCA? Should that
be confirmed before hand, or after. The latter is likely more practical,
but just want to be sure we understand how this works for NCAs.

Tim