[council] Call for Council Volunteers to Assist in UDRP Issues

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Call for Council Volunteers to Assist in UDRP Issues
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:05:26 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council Members,

As discussed in the GNSO Open Council meeting on Wednesday, we are looking of a
few councilors to volunteer to provide guidance to Staff in defining the scope
of the Issue Report request regarding the UDRP, and in organizing a webinar to
be conducted to solicit input from experts and the community on the UDRP.

If you would like to participate in this effort,  please contact me at
<secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and Margie will follow up with you separately.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen