[council] GNSO presentation to Board, Friday

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO presentation to Board, Friday
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:26:27 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Please find attached the presentation I have prepared for the Board meeting on
Friday. As I have to leave SFO today, Jeff has kindly agreed to give the
presentation on my behalf tomorrow. Thanks Jeff for doing that.

Enjoyed working with you all this week. Safe travels home and see you all in
Singapore.

Stéphane