[council] Discussion points for the wrap-up

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Discussion points for the wrap-up
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:39:14 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some ideas for general discussions points for the wrap-up tomorrow. Comments
and any other suggestions welcome.

- Summary of weekend sessions in SFO. Anything we should do differently for
Singapore. Any sessions we should maintain. Do we like the new "thrash out the
motions beforehand" session? Do we want to keep Saturday free and have our
social dinner on the Sunday again?

- Follow-up on RAP recommendations. Volunteers for a small group of Councillors
to take this forward?

- Consumer trust. Getting a sense from the Council on what we should do next.

- Whois requirements report. Next steps?

Stéphane