[council] Regarding open positions in Compliance

Hello Kristina,

>>  I had understood David to mean only that John Jeffries is now the person to
>> whom Compliance staffing questions should be directed and not that there is
>> no current intention to fill the Director of Compliance position

That is what I understood also.  The change in reporting is to separate the
areas of service delivery/operations from legal compliance.

From:
http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions&company_id=16025&version=1

There are two open positions in compliance:

Contractual Compliance Manager (OHCONCOMGR)
Marina del Rey, CA, US.

Senior Director, Contractual Compliance (OHSRDIRCC)
Marina del Rey, CA, US.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin