From: Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:01:01
Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [council] RAA Motion

Tim, I understand your point and know it's been made before. However, as
Process A received Strong Support from the WG's Sub-Team B and is
classified as a recommendation in the WG Final Report, I don't see how
the Council can responsibly ignore it without a fuller discussion.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>