[council] Board seat 14
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Board seat 14
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:10:07 +0100
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As a reminder, bylaws dictate that "the Non-Contracted Party House shall select
a representative to fill Seat 14".
A further requirement is that: "At least two months before the date specified
for the commencement of the term as specified in paragraphs 1.d-g above, any
Supporting Organization or the At-Large community entitled to select a Director
for a Seat with a term beginning that year shall give the Secretary of ICANN
written notice of its selection".
As this pertains to Board seat 14, that term is scheduled to begin on June 24
this year. So the GNSO would need to be in a position to send our written
notice by April 24.