[council] Preparation of the UDRP Issues Report

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Preparation of the UDRP Issues Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:22:05 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I'd like to follow-up on Jeff's suggestion on today's Council call regarding
discussing the UDRP  at the GNSO Council's weekend session.     I propose to
provide you a brief overview of the format of the Issues Report, and then
describe the issues that I have identified during my research on this topic.
I envision this to be an opportunity to receive feedback from you regarding any
additional issues to address, and any concerns related to scope.

It would be very helpful to me if you would send me any links/documents to
consider as a I research this topic prior to the SF/SV Meeting.   As you can
imagine, there is a lot of information available on the UDRP (over 300,00 hits
on Google), and  I want to make sure that my review is thorough, and reflects
the breadth of viewpoints within the ICANN community.

Best Regards,

Margie

_______

Margie Milam